I did all this to make my daughter happy, but here for a moment I will indulge and list ten things that make ME happy - this list goes along with this award I received from Jules at Silver Lining, one of my favorite writer's blogs (if you haven't discovered her yet you absolutely must! Her blogs always make me happy, too!)
1. my family - all four loud, messy, adorable girls and husband (yep he's loud and messy too)
2. sipping hot tea and reading a good book
3. listening to Handel's Hallelujah Chorus. With the volume set on 10.
4. riding with my husband in the mountains (maybe next weekend?) - when our horses are behaving, that is
5. fires crackling in fireplaces
6. Christmas trees. Or even just Christmas lights.
7. Fireflies (the summer equivalent of Christmas lights)
8. jokes that make me belly laugh
9. NaNoWriMo when I'm on a writing roll
10. Anything beautiful or noble
I haven't been reading or commenting on blogs for very long, so I don't have very many blogger buddies yet to pass this "award" on to. But here are the blogs that I visit on a regular basis - they always have interesting posts and they are so great about leaving me comments!
Susan @ Ink Spells
Kay @ Lessons from my reading
Stina @ Seeing Creative
Jackee @ Winded Words
Connie @ A Merry Heart