Tuesday, March 20, 2012

How to make writers laugh

An author and a brain surgeon went golfing one spring day and the brain surgeon said, "I'm taking six weeks off this summer to write a book!"

The author stared at his friend and said, "That's a stunning coincidence. I'm taking six weeks off this summer to become a brain surgeon."


Here's another good one: 


And here's a classic (click for larger text).


Please come back on Friday, I'll be having a giveaway for the newly-released YA book, Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen (as part of the Kick Butt Characters bloghop). 

Scarlet is the story of Robin Hood retold in young adult fashion and one of his cohorts is actually a girl in disguise. I can't resist a twist on a famous legend like this. More details on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

My Blog List