Tuesday, June 19, 2012

#10bestfeelings

What are your 10 best feelings? For April's A-Z Challenge I did a top-ten list everyday, everything from Actors/Actresses to Non-Conformists to a Zen art of life.  I'm feeling a little nostalgic so time for another Top Ten list!


A day without laughter is a day wasted  - Charlie Chaplin (image removed)

On Twitter's  trends this morning I noticed #10WorstFeelings, and boy was that a depressing tag to follow. So just for the heck of it, I typed in #10BestFeelings, and that was much more my style. Here's some great ones I found: 

Turf on my bare feet

Lying on the beach with a margarita

Having someone draw on your back

Talking to someone special all night and then falling asleep on the phone

The person you want to talk to texts you first

When you have to work for what you want and you get it

When prayer is answered

Waking up, looking at your phone/clock and realising you have more time to sleep

Wrapped in a blanket on a rainy day, reading a great book

Knowing that you've made someone else smile


This is one of my top ten best feelings: 

When you start writing and 2000 words later you come up for air, giddy with ideas

Just realized most of these I could use for characters in at least one of my books, Raining Toward Heaven, or maybe more.

What would you add to #10BestFeelings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

My Blog List