Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Top ten characters that remind me of...

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish blog with a different top ten list theme (all related to books) every Tuesday (see the full list here). 


Top Ten Characters Who Remind Me...


Of Myself Or Someone I Know In Real Life



My husband: daring, competitive, determined, occasionally foolhardy, but with the biggest heart of anyone I've ever met


10. Puck, the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa


Puck is known as a faery trickster, prankster or jester. But what I loved about him in this series is he's all that, plus he's also a determined hero, brave and fearless. 

9.  Boromir, the Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien


Just tell me you haven't imagined this series at least once where Boromir doesn't die a tragic and heroic death in the beginning of the second book,  but continues on to the end...



Friend M: beautiful, bold, sassy, ultra-organized, top-notch marketer:  

8. Alexia Tarabotti, Soulless by Gail Carriger

7. Scarlett O'Hara, Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell




Friend K: giving, loyal, half-tomboy gear-head and half Victorian lace and tea. 

6. Jo March, Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

5. Scout, To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee



Friend N: creative, intelligent,  picky, opinionated,  tenderhearted

4. Elizabeth Bennett, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

3. Hermione, Harry Potter seires by J.K. Rowling


Myself: day-dreamer, introvert, insecure, bookworm, romantic

2. Mattie, A Northern Light, Jennifer Donnelly 


This last one doesn't really remind me of myself, but I just love her so much that I wish I reminded other people of her! 

1. Lucy, The Chronicles of Narnia, by C.S. Lewis



What character from books or movies reminds you of yourself or someone you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

My Blog List